The Seppi Midiforst DT brush shredder is the most classical forestry mulcher. Its universality makes it suitable for the most varied uses:
- Forestry industries for right-of-way management, creation of fire breaks, vegetation management, road side maintenance.
- Construction for land clearing and site prep.
- Agriculture for the renewal of orchards.
This tree shredder comes with a two end belt drive. The components of the transmission are protected under a door that may be opened for servicing. The mulcher is well protected from dirt, dust, water and strikes.
- Mulches wood up to 30 cm [11.8”] Ø
- Working speed 0-5 km/h
- Cat. 2 central fixed ISO 3-point linkage
- 1000 rpm gearbox with freewheel & cross shaft
- Input shaft 1 3/4” Z=6
- Double drive
- 10 belts
- Hyd. rear hood
- Skids, adjustable in height by 5 cm [2”]
- Front and rear protection: chains
- Standard rotor: swinging forestry hammers
- PTO drive shaft
- Swinging hammer rotor with tungsten tips
- Fixed knife rotor with 2+1 tungsten tips
- Fixed knife rotor with 2 tungsten tips
- Front attachment
- Reinforced frame
- Rake hood on rear hood
- Additional rear hood and reverse rotor drive
- Mechanical guard frame
- Hydraulic guard frame
- Centrifugal clutch
- Narrow skids
- Transmission with 2 hyd. motors with relief valves, choice among different types
- Hydraulic top link
- ADAM alignment of the PTO drive shaft for better PTO shaft angles
- Chevrons for transport on public roads