Unrivalled pre-pruning quality.
Work fast and efficiently, even in dense vegetation with the semi-automatic pruner! Thanks to its Visionic technology (optional), this pruner works at high speed and provides cutting and mulching quality superior to that of disc models.
- he mulching discs eliminate splitting wood and reduce crushing of the soil.
- Extends the lifetime of the mulching discs fourfold: reversible and interchangeable – left/right.
- Low hydraulic requirement: 4.5 gal/min to 9.9 gal/min.
- HD (Heavy Duty) for intensive vegetation.
- MD (Medium Duty) for medium vegetation.
- Working speed: up to 5MPH and up to 60 % time saved on pruning.
- Automatic opening around posts thanks to an artificial vision system (optional).
- You can effectively prune day and night.
- Quiet operation.
- Low rotation speed (80 RPM.): no projectiles or sawdust.
Visio: artificial vision system
Stake detector. Does not damage stakes and vegetation.
Runs alongside the cordon with the vision system
Quality of work higher than can be achieved with manual operation.
No more wood removal.
Lateral cutter bars available as an option
Lateral cutter bars (23.6 in high) cut hanging branches without projections.
Bottom and lateral discs
Get closer with the Precision pruner by combining Visio and lower and lateral discs:
| Standard equipment.
|TCV 00||TLV 00 HD
|Head with||Long arms||Long arms||Short arms||Short arms||Long arms||Long arms|
|Number of pairs of mulching discs||5 to 9||7 to 9||3 to 6||3 to 6||7 to 9||up to 11|
|Pairs of 23.6 in long lateral cutting bars||–||–||–|
|Pairs of 17.7 in diameter lateral discs||–||–||–|
|Pair of lower discs||–||–|
|Multifunction arm on Pellenc carrier||Multifunction arm on Pellenc carrier|
|Fast coupling fitting and stay-bars||–||–||–|
|Manual speed adjustment||From the console||From the console||From the console||From the console||From the console|
|Electric control of all functions|
|Height and angle settings controlled by hydraulic cylinders||–||Carrier||Carrier|
|Automatic Vision post detection||–|
|Automatic cordon tracking with the vision system||–||–|
|Hydraulic tilting, for Lyre vines||–||–||–|
|Pair of opening wheels||–|
|Suspension strap slope/safety||MULTIVITI||MULTIVITI||MULTIVITI||Pellenc multifunction arm||Pellenc multifunction arm|
|Delivered on a pallet stand|
|Independent hydraulic unit||–||–|
|Hydraulic output (l/min)||35||45||25||25||Carrier||Carrier|