Pellenc Tying Machines
Fixion Tying Machine
The most cost-effective tying machine on the market.
The PELLENC tying machine simplifies the work with its accelerated tying: up to 12,000 ties per day with no effort. It easily and quickly carries out a job that is often long and tedious.
- 40 % more savings than with manual tying.
- Accelerates tying: up to 30 ties per minute.
- A lightweight tool, weighing only 900 grams.
- Manoeuvrability and easy handling.
- Can be used left-handed or right-handed.
- A range of 5 original PELLENC ties: versatility, whatever the type of tying desired.
- Ties branches without squeezing them (up to 25 mm diameter).
- Paper ties are easily biodegradable.
| Standard equipment.
|Weight – g||900|
|Battery weight – kg||2|
|Maximum tying diameter – mm||25|
|Reel length – m||200|
|Ties per reel –||1550|
|Noise level (LPA)* – dB(A)||≤ 70|
|Guaranteed noise level (LWA)* – dB(A)||≤ 81|
|Vibration level (ah)** – m/s²||≤ 2,5|
|Compatibility of PELLENC ties|
|Battery specific to Fixion|
|Battery life***||Up to 12,000 fasteners|
* Values of acoustic measures according to the Directive EN 60745-1: 2009 + A11: 2010 – uncertainty according to ISO4871 = 3dB
** Vibration emission values according to EN60745-1: 2009 + A11: 2010 – Uncertainty = 1.5m/s²
*** For information: the times were given in actual working time, without taking breaks into consideration. Battery life is influenced by the nature of the work.