Italian Manufacturer BCS has added a new compact tractor range to its well established Ferrari series line-up, distributed exclusively in the UK by Lamberhurst Engineering.
Full to the brim with features that will assist its operator, the new Ferrari Cromo models are available in Articulated Steer (AR) or Rigid Steer (RS) with the latest generation Kubota liquid cooled V1105-E3B with three cylinders at 25.2 HP and V1505-E3B with four cylinders at 35.6 HP, which achieve increased power and torque whilst emitting fewer pollutants and using less fuel, this exciting new range of tractors provide the rugged performance, versatility and comfort to undertake the most demanding of jobs.
All models have a conventional type gearbox with 8 forward and 4 reverse gears without speed overlapping. All models are 4WD and incorporate a differential lock for maximum traction capability.
With a weight of just under 1000kg, The Ferrari Cromo range has a high performance hydraulic system with the possibility of having up to 6 auxiliary hydraulic presses and is also equipped with a rear PTO to power a wide range of implements. The Rear lifter, with external jacks has a lifting capacity of 1050kg.
All models have a sleek new design for improved operator visibility and comfort with an enhanced operator environment with a semi-platform, structured around the transmission and the rear part of the vehicle. Other operator benefits include a larger seat which is height adjustable and a wider driver area with more leg room, together with a brand new dashboard and control instrumentation design with dual circular layout. Other than giving the dashboard an elegant new appearance, it also provides the operator with all the data necessary to keep the vehicle functioning whilst resulting in reduced fatigue and longer working hours.
- Available in Articulated version, for fans of this type of machinery, or rigid with wheel steering for a more profitable market.
- Kubota Engines V1105-E3B with three cylinders at 25.2 HP and V1505-E3B with four cylinders at 35.6 HP, with indirect injection and natural suction, latest generation and liquid cooling.
- Manufactured by one of the most prestigious companies of diesel engines in the world, offering quality and reliability over the years, making the brand famous.
- Maximum reliability with an extended warranty for two years for each user bracket.
- Maximum silence and level of vibrations contained.
- Performance, both in terms of absolute power and in terms of torque, places these propulsion engines among the highest performing category.
- Emissions comply with the strict standards in force for their power bracket.
- The engine exhaust is hidden inside the front compartment support and is styled with a characteristic oval shaped vent.
- Transmission with an easy connection with 8 forward gears and 4 reverse gears without speed overlapping. Maximum movement speed 30 km/h. Integral 4WD traction.
- Integral oscillating frame +/- 15° to guarantee maximum traction and safety, even in use on broken and sloped land.
- Single, dry clutch, big dimensions to offer maximum reliability and transmission power.
- Rear power-take off at 540 rotations/min synchronised with advancement speeds.
- Differential units, front and rear, with mechanical locking.
- High performance hydraulic system with 22 l pump and operational pressure of 123bar.
- Rear lifter, with external jacks with a lifting capacity of 1050kg. The connection arms are fixed with lifting pulleys that are length adjustable.
- Drive module with semi-platform structured around the transmission and the rear part of the vehicle. Fixed drive steering wheel, in basic version and height adjustable as an optional. Gear stick allocated under the dashboard to enable maximum accessibility to the driving seat. Wrap around mud guards to guarantee maximum protection for the operator. Spring, certified seat with safety belts.
- Drum service brakes working on rear wheels. Independent, simultaneous braking (wheel steering version).
- Hydro-static steering. Hydro-drive with dual action jack.
- Front protection arch, certified, guaranteeing maximum operator safety.
- Dashboard and control instrumentation were manufactured on a new design. The dual, circular tools, other than giving the dashboard an elegant appearance, provide the operator with all the data necessary to keep vehicle functioning under control.
- Front opening engine compartment for maximum accessibility to the propulsion engine during maintenance operations. Dual, integrated ellipsoid headlights.
- Tyres on Tractor or Garden version with different widths for better adaptation to the various types of land and farming types.
- Hitch, CUNA and EEC certified