Pellenc Treelion Pole Tree Pruning Shears
Treelion Pole Tree Pruning Shears
Versatile for use in all situations.
The TREELION range of pruning shears have been designed for professionals looking for power, a large cutting diameter, and productivity, all with outstanding work quality.
- PELLENC Brushless, frictionless, very high efficiency, and maintenance-free electric motor.
- No compressor or hydraulic unit.
- Suitable for intensive pruning.
- Autonomous or adaptable version.
- PELLENC ULiB Multifunction battery.
- The most powerful shears on the market for unsurpassed cutting quality and intensive work.
- Up to 45 mm cutting diameter.
- A minimum of 1 full day’s work with the 250 batteryand up to 5 days’ work with a multifunction battery.
- Three modes of operation: continuous, pulsed and intermediate/wide opening.
- Adjustable blade overlap.
- 3 two-handed pole models for working at height and greater precision.
- Handles and cutting heads swivel for left-handers.
- Automatic safety standby.
- Zero emissions.
3 operating modes
Flexibility of use
Pruning shears adjustment:
Switch with a single press of a button from an intermediate to a wide opening.
|ULIB MULTIFUNCTION BATTERIES||250||400||OLIVION||700|
|Battery life***||Up to 12 h||Up to 3 days*||Up to 4 or 5 days*||Up to 4 or 5 days*|
| Standard equipment.
|Maximum power – W||1000||1000||1000|
|Weight – Kg||1,9||1,7||1,6|
|Motor speed – rpm||18,000||18,000||18,000|
|Length – mm||1,500||900||700|
|Blade opening – mm||65||65||65|
|Cutting diameter – mm||45||45||45|
|Noise level (LPA)* – dB(A)||≤ 70||≤ 70||≤ 70|
|Guaranteed noise level (LWA)* – dB(A)||≤ 81||≤ 81||≤ 81|
|Vibration level (ah)** – m/s²||≤ 2,5||≤ 2,5||≤ 2,5|
|Automatic standby mode|
|3 operating modes|
|Electronic blade adjustment|
|Pivoting cutting head and handle|
|Functions with the 200 ULiB||–||–||–|
|Functions with all PELLENC ULiB|
|Battery life**** with ULiB 200||Up to 2 days||Up to 2 days||Up to 2 days|
* Values of acoustic measures according to the Directive EN 60745-1: 2009 + A11: 2010 – uncertainty according to ISO4871 = 3dB
** Vibration emission values according to EN60745-1: 2009 + A11: 2010 – uncertainty = 1.5 m/s²