Selion pole polesaw
Pruning at height without effort
The SELION P180 fixed polesaw and the SELION T150/200 and SELION T220/300 telescopic polesaws offer precision cutting. With a reach of up to 4.5 metres, work can be carried out without a carrying harness because of their lightness. SELION polesaws are ideal for use in noise sensitive areas. They are also powerful enough for forestry work.
- 1,200 W PELLENC Brushless motor (equivalent to 30 cm³).
- 3 models with fixed or telescopic pole.
- Up to 4.5 metres high.
- Used for pruning olive trees and forest work.
- Minimum battery life of one work day.
- Uses biodegrable chain oil.
- Zero emissions and zero waste.
- Multi-position tilting head.
- Stability during cutting due to its ligntness.
- At least €7 in petrol saved per day.
- Time savings.
- Low maintenance.
- Consumes up to 30% less chain oil.
Automatic chain tension
The chain guide is mounted on a spring which tightens the chain automatically.
Integrated retractable key
This wrench retightens the chain and gives quick access to the pin and the chain.
Electronic control of oil flow rate
The system adjusts chain lubrication according the cutting force required.
Tilting head multiposition
The tool easily adapts to the working environment thanks to its head, which tilts to +90°/-45°.
|Max. power – W||1200||1200||1200|
|Combustion engine equivalence – cm³||30||30||30|
|Weight – kg||2,8||2,9||3,4|
|Engine speed – rpm||5400||5400||5400|
|Length of the pole – cm||180||150 to 200||220 to 300|
|Chain speed – m/s||10,3||10,3||10,3|
|Guide length – cm/inches||25 / 10“||25 / 10“||25 / 10“|
Type / Number of links
|¼ ’’ 25AP / 58E||¼ ’’ 25AP / 58E||¼ ’’ 25AP / 58E|
|Pins||Nine ¼‘’ teeth||Nine ¼‘’ teeth||Nine ¼‘’ teeth|
|Tank capacity – cl||25||25||25|
|Noise level (LPA)* – dB(A)||84||82||80|
|Guaranteed noise level (LWA)* – dB(A)||91||91||93|
|Vibration level (ah)** – m/s²||≤ 2.5||≤ 2.5||≤ 2.5|
|Multi-position tilting head||+90° / -45°||+90°/-45°||+90° / -45°|
|Automatic chain tensioner|
|Integrated retractable key|
|Integrated retractable key||Up to 2 days||Up to 2 days||Up to 2 days|
* Values determined according to the acoustic measurement standards DIN EN ISO 11680-1:2002/2009 – Value increased by K=2.5 according to ISO 4871.
** Vibration emission value following DDIN EN ISO 11680-1:2002/2009 – Kd uncertainty = 1.5 m/s².
*** For information: the times were observed in actual working time, without taking breaks into consideration. Battery life is influenced by the nature of the work required.